Gaylen J. Harms
Associate Advisor: Patrick Olson
Patrick's Phone: (952) 908-2522
Associate Advisor: Reid Meyer
Patrick's Phone: (952) 908-2518
Senior Client Service Representative: Jessica Garcia
Jessica's Phone: (952) 908-2519
Gaylen J. Harms, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, CLTC is a Founding Partner of Fortune Financial in Minneapolis, MN. Fortune Financial is an independent financial services firm founded in 1997. Its four founding partners have over 120 combined years of experience working together in the financial services industry.
Since 1983, Gaylen has specialized in providing financial alternatives to help people pursue financial success. He helps clients make high-quality decisions about the allocation of their financial resources by defining and quantifying financial goals and objectives, and providing access to a wide range of competitive financial products and services. Gaylen works with business owners, professionals, and those in or near retirement, advising them on wealth creation and wealth preservation.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), American College – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), American College – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC), CTLC Board of Standards – Newton, MA
- B.S. in Business, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, MN
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor, Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Registered
- Numerous Seminars to Professionals and Corporations
- Resides in Bloomington, MN, with wife, Julie, and has two children, Jackie and Vicki
- Past Chair, Board of Directors of Walker Methodist
- Past Chair, Board of Directors of the Walker Methodist Foundation
- Member, Hennepin Avenue United Methodist Church Investment Committee
- Eagle Scout