Jeffrey K. Jarnes
Director Of Client Services: Kristin Strom
Kristin's Phone: (952) 908-2526
Senior Client Services Representative: Colette Pooley
Colette's Phone: (952) 908-2527
Lead Client Manager: Cher Zent
Cher's Phone: (952) 908-2532
Jeffrey K. Jarnes, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, RHU is a Founding Partner of Fortune Financial in Minnetonka, MN. Fortune Financial is an independent financial services firm founded in 1997. Its four founding partners have over 120 combined years of experience working together over their full careers.
Since joining the firm in 1980, Jeff has specialized in providing financial alternatives to help people efficiently pursue financial success. Jeff's goal is to help his clients make sound decisions about the allocations of their financial resources by defining and quantifying financial goals and objectives, and providing access to a wide range of competitive financial products and services. He works with business owners, professionals, and executives, advising them on retirement, estate, and investment strategies.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, College of Financial Planning – Denver, CO
- Member, International Association of Financial Planners
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), American College – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), American College – Bryn Mawr, PA
- B.A. Degree, Finance and Economics, Augsburg College – Minneapolis, MN
- Member, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Qualifying and Life Member, Million Dollar Round Table
- Jeff is a registered representative and investment advisor representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Resides in Wayzata, MN with wife, Jacqui, and they have three daughters
- Enjoys golf and hockey and performing magic
- Founding Partner, Waterford Partners – Steamboat Springs, CO
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least two years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.