Ryan H. Anderson
Ryan H. Anderson, CFP®, is a Financial Advisor with Fortune Financial in Minnetonka, MN. Fortune Financial is an independent financial services firm founded in 1997. Its four founding partners have over 120 combined years of experience working together over their full careers.
Ryan specializes in working with executive families interested in building a stable yet adjustable financial program. He is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Retirement Strategies (401(k), 403(b), 457, Simple IRAs, SEP plans, etc.)
- Education Funding Strategies (529, Coverdell IRAs, and UGMA/UTMA plans)
- Insurance Coverage (Life, Disability, and Health)
- Strategies to Minimize Taxes*
- Deferred compensation and stock options
- Estate Planning
- Graduated from the University of St. Thomas with a degree in Financial Management and a minor in Economics
- Member, Minneapolis Estate Planning Council
- Candidate for Man of the Year for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Resides in Edina with his wife, KT, and daughter, Cecilia
- Volunteers as a coach for local youth hockey programs
- Enjoys golfing, hunting, fishing and camping in his spare time