Robert F. Ebert
For more than a decade, Robert Ebert has helped business owners, professionals and executives to define their financial goals and then map out a strategy to achieve success. He then provides the services, tools and competitive products to help implement the strategies. This methodical and seasoned approach works at every stage of his clients' careers: from the onset of starting a business, through to asset accumulation, growth and investments, and into retirement and estate planning.
Bobby began his career with North Star Resource Group in October, 2003. In July, 2015, he joined Fortune Financial. The firm was founded in 1997 and its four partners have a combined experience of 125 years.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) practitioner, Board of Standards – Washington, D.C.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) – Fi360
- Certified Long Term Care (CLTC), CLTC Board of Standards – Newton, MA
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63 and 66 Registered
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Past Member, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), the Premier Association of Financial Professionals®
- B.A. Degree, St. Norbert College – De Pere, WI
- St. Thomas Academy Graduate (1999) – Mendota Heights, MN
- Board Member (September 2012 - Present), Cedar Lake Conservation Club (CLCC) – Annandale, MN
- Founding Member, STA Connections – Mendota Heights, MN
- Board Member, St. Thomas Academy Alumni Association
- He enjoys traveling, water skiing, fishing, and sailing in his spare time
- Lives in St. Louis Park, MN, with wife, Alison, and son, Charlie
Bobby is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc. and CRI Securities, LLC.
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least two years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.